Friday, July 08, 2005

A moment for ward business...

As you have probably noticed, Rusty was kind enough to invite me over to Nine Moons to do a few guest-posts. Blogging on someone else's turf is a lot more stressful than I imagined. The night-sweats, the compulsive hand-wringing, and the dizzy spells are bad enough; I also have to come up with decent posts. Well, it's not really that bad, but I definitely feel the pressure.

In less momentous news, I have added a few blogs to the blogroll. I have to admit that I was very skeptical of the Mormon Open Forum, but it already has some interesting stuff posted on it. It's certainly an interesting experiment in open content. Who would have thought that the odd couple of Steve FSF and Kurt could come together and manage a blog? I tend to think only good things can come from more open conversation in the bloggernacle. Let's hope it lasts.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ned,
Thanks for the endorsement. It really is an unedited open forum. Visitors can start their own posts in addition to commenting on what’s already there. Glad to have you as a fan. Your blog is great, as always.

Now, drag your wife to church this Sunday.

Anonymous said...

Who would have thought that the odd couple of Steve FSF and Kurt could come together and manage a blog?

LOL!

Anonymous said...

Steve and I may be an odd couple, but we're both born and bred NYers and we both think anyone is allowed to think and say whatever they want. He and I dont agree on much, but we both think Long Island sucks and people are entitled to their own opinions.